2013-06-07

Season of Flowers !

 by Chis.

This may be a kind of flower of fresh fish!
It is so beautiful, yum and it makes us happier and invigorated.

It is a kind of sushi and but the sushi roll can not be seen from the top. It consists of fresh salmon roe, sea urchin, fatty tuna,  yellow tail, halibut, conch, crab meat and squid and so forth.

"Daisho Suisan" is the name of this seafood restaurant and as the name shows, the restaurant is run by a fishery. That is why the restaurant can provide the top quality seafood for so competitive price in spite of the expensive rent of the flat in the building in front of JR Sapporo Station. Of course, the chef has a high degrees of skills to deal with the precious sea food and extract the very best of their original taste.

The address is
〒060-0004
北海道札幌市中央区北四条西4丁目1 読売北海道ビル2階 in Japanese, so please show it to the Japanese around you so that he or she can show you the way. The telephone number is 011-231-0502



The URL is http://www.daisyo.co.jp/whatsnew/new_img/smp/tenpo_syousai.php?code=1802

Besides, the real flowers and blossoms are in full bloom in Hokkaido including Sapporo City and Iwamizawa City.

I had been waiting for this season so much as a plant lover.
The shining sun pus the blossoms and flowers in a different light and plays up the beauty of nature albeit green leaves have grown enough to hide the pretty pink and white.
 But I know that we must appreciate enough the grace of God and should not expect too much. I just enjoy what I have wanted to see for a long time before hot summer comes.

But it is a pity that I do not have so much time to contemplate them because I have to write up my report for my post graduate course M1.
I can forget the real and avoid to face my workload to deal with while I am watching the blossoms under the trees.
Not so many tourists from overseas are seen in Sapporo City but it may be one of the best seasons to visit Hokkaido.
 It is getting hot today and that means the blossoms will lose its beauty rapidly.
The timing of full blooming depends on the temperature and the weather but the tour in the flower must be arranged for the people outside of this island, I think.
 
 Why the flowers and blossoms are so pretty and beautiful. Why are the shapes so decorated ? What are the beautiful colors for ?
They exert their best effort to live and leave their descendants on the ground.
I heard that the canola blossoms fully flourished in Takikawa City and some of the Chinese people may want to take wedding photos in the canola fields. The color of beautiful yellow grab the heart of them.

Cherry fruit will bring another happiness to us soon !

Have a nice weekend!

1 comment:

  1. We absolutely love your blog and find almost all of your post's to be what precisely I'm looking
    for. Would you offer guest writers to write content in your case?
    I wouldn't mind creating a post or elaborating on many of the subjects you write in relation to here. Again, awesome site!

    My homepage :: a fantastic read

    ReplyDelete