2020-11-28

The Landscape under the Ocean !


by Kazu

I dived into the ocean from the coast of Senboushi area. It is also a sea park and some seals were in the small pool and tourists can feed them. Baits for them can be bought in the souvenir shop run by fishermen.  I bought dried and chopped kelp inn the shop and asked the mom to keep the key of my car during my strolling around under the water.
After checking up the aquatic lives in the water there I headed Otadomari Numa from where Mt. Rishiri Fusji could be seen so nicely. The scenery is used for the design of the box and wraping paper for the most famous butter cream cookie sandwich "White Lover" .
Mt. Rishirifuji did not take off the white hat of cloud then. The clouds showed that it would be raining soon. White clouds shaped like fish scales could be seen over the mountain.                   

No comments:

Post a Comment