2020-11-26

New Chitose International Airport to Rishiri Airport!


by Kazu

I've never seen such scenery of empty space in New Chitose International Airport before. Airlines were so dameged by Wuhan virus from China so harshly. I headed to Rishiri Island to take part in the meeting held by the Ministry of  Public Management、Home Affairs、Posts and Telecommunications.
A few tourists were on the same aircraft provided by All Nippon Airway. Some governmental and prefectural staffers were at the arrival gate of the airport to receive the Vice Minister Mr. Gaku Hasegawa politely.
I was provided the small yellow automobile for my small jaaunt on the island. I had to go around the island before checking in the hotel I would stay. Hot spring spa hotel "Ayase" was the place I would stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment