2020-11-10

The Educational Delegation from Hawaii visited Mt. Ohkura !


by Kazu

This is the starting point of ski jump on Mt. Ohkura. We could not enter the slope but could feel the mindset of ski jumpers. The whole City of Sapporo could be seen clearly on that day.The wind on the hill was not so cold nor strong.
Other Hawaiian Delegation members were also reaching to the top of the hill. I thought they could get the perspective of the city. I imagined so many Hawaiian high school students would visit the place and fall in love with Hokkaido Island.
I thought Hawaiian people had allready got used to the cold wind of air-conditioner and generating heat from their body.They seemd to have got used to the coldness in Sapporo. I did not worry so much about their physical condition but I had to make sure that they would not catch a cold nor flu. 

No comments:

Post a Comment