2020-11-22

Arrived in Rishiri Island !


by Kazu

I had been to Rishiri Island and rebun Island on my business jaunt in March of 2015, I think. I had a cold at that time and other than the appointments, I spent most of the time in the hotel I stayed. It was off-season of tourism and very few souvenirs were displayed in the shops.  
Normally, August is the high season of tourism in Rishiri Island but this time, the island was so calm without swamping tourists from all over the world. The Vice Minister for Public Management、Home Affairs、Posts and Telecommunications Mr. Gaku HASEGAWA visited the island for discussion with the local key persons.
It was cloudy when I arrived in the airport of the island but was not cold. I felt enough warmness and humidity to experience the peculiar climate and scenery of the island. The small yellow automobile was the one I drove. 

No comments:

Post a Comment