2020-11-13

Departure from Rishiri Island and Arrival in Shiretoko !


by Kazu

The clouds over the island Rishiri got down to the lower level of altitude. The aircraft from New Chitose International Airport touched down on the tarmac of Rishiri Airport after checking and contemplating the condition for landing.
Minister for Internal Affairs and Communications Mr. Gaku HASEGAWA and I had to take this aircraft to go back to New Chitose International Airport, so I was so relieved to see the arrival of the aircraft.
After my jaunt to Rishiri Island, my wife, my aunt and I headed to the World Natural Heritage Site Shiretoko Area. It was so fine but a little bit windy on that day. The diner run by the wives of the fishermen was full and so was famous "Kumanoya". Long lines of the waiting people were made in front of the diner and eatery. But I remembered the fisherman's shop and diner in the outskirt of Utoro Area. What I had for lunch was as below.

No comments:

Post a Comment