2020-11-15

Pond Himenuma to Hotel Ayase in Rishiri Island !


by Kazu

There was a small building like a cottage beside the pond "Himenuma".  A variety of fliers, brochures, pamphlets and guidebooks were displayed in the building. I felt a humid wind near the pond.
It would take ten to fifteen minutes from the pond to the hotel I would stay "Ayase". I might have been able to spent more time in the ocean. I headed to Oshidomari Area near the "Peach Rock" to seek for the appropriate souvenirs for my staff.
This is the room of the hotel I stayed in Rishiriifuji Town. The small tatami floor was so helpful for me to stretch my body with wooden roller that I have with me usually. The temperature of the hot spring bath wasa amazing and fantastic to ease the pain and heal the wounds. There was no outside spa but I used the bath five times in a stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment