2020-11-19

Dinner in Hotel Ayase 2 !


by Kazu

I was wondering if the chef of the restaurant could give me the recipe of this dish but I could not meet him or her on that day. I thought a bunch of small fish had been boiled with broth and shredded leek. I am not sure at this moment and it was the first time for me to have this type of dish, I think.
The taste was so good for drinking beer or Japanese sake but I had to save the space in my stomack to raise the glasses with the calismatic adventure guide on the island Mr. Toishiya WATANABE after this dinner on that day. I could not reserve a table for us in the japanese bistro "Rikimaru" near the hotel and the accommodation run by Mr. Watanabe, so I had to visit him with some kind of souvenir.
I bought two bottles of sparkling wine in the shop near the downtown and walked to his hotel. I chose Hotel Ayase expecting the nice hot spring spa and dinner but I regretted a little bit that I should stay in his hotel to talk enough about the future of the tourism, particularly adventure tourism.
The next day I flound figures of gorrila and sheep near the hotel.  Why ?

No comments:

Post a Comment