2014-09-27

Thirty minutes passed !


by Chis.

If I had enough power to hop the peaks of the mountains in Daisetsu area, I would step in the route from the peak of Mt. Asahi(dake) to Mt. Kuro(dake).
 Last time I stood on the peak of Mt. Asahi(dake) I was so tempted to go down the path that connected the two peaks covered with snow because it seemed to be easy to reach the peak of Mt. Kuro(dake)  from that of Mt. Asahi(dake) through the path.
Compared to the smoke from the Mt. Sulfur in the eastern part of Hokkaido, the smell of sulfur on the path was not so strong in this area.
 Now, autumnal colors of beautiful red, yellow and brown are covering this highland.
I have never seen brown bears on this highland but everybody should have the bell to avoid bear attack on the highland.
They eat the buds of grasses on the highland.
I am nit sure if they also eat the flowers or not but they also are experiencing the toughest situation than ever because of greenhouse effect.  
These plants surviving on the highland might be conquered by the species living on the plain.
It might be tough for me to reach the peak because it was a little bit to hot than before and that situation required much water.
Have a nice weekend !

No comments:

Post a Comment