2013-02-20

Quiz of the month for February and March !

by Kazu

Running out of the budget for this quiz, this time I post the quiz for February and March.

No hint.

Where is this?

Please send the name of the municipality where the mountain is and the name of the mountain to
 ikeda.kazuaki@pref.hokkaido.lg.jp
or
 Sorachise@gmail.com
Is it too difficult ?

 The winner of the quiz will get "Pan Forte"made by "Food Palette a.i.u.e.o" in Nanporo Town, that I introduced before if the winner is the expatriates in Japan. And if the winner is the person living in overseas, something worth 3,000 Japanese yen will be the present as I sent Fatinnadiah something.

4 comments:

  1. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well written
    article. I will make sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info.

    Thanks for the post. I'll definitely return.

    Also visit my web blog - get followers

    ReplyDelete
  2. can i participated in this quiz? i love it

    ReplyDelete