2023-10-20

What I want in Hokkaido 1!


by Kazu

Have you ever heard of the Chinese 
Sichuan Ramen Noodle Soup Restaurant "Hashigo" in Ginza, Tokyo ? It is very popular for the citizens of the Metropolitan City and the tourists from other part of Japan. 
 The hot and spicy ramen noodle soup topped with deep fried sliced pork is so nice with the yellow pickled chopped radish that I can eat up three serves of steamed rice.  You can have as much rice as you can with the spicy soup and fried pork. 
I had frequently used the ramen noodle soup restaurant twenty six years ago and its affiliated restaurant "Yokarou" is in IINO Building in Uchisaiwai Town near Kasumigaseki. I use this affiliate recently. 
I hope they expand their business to Hokkaido.
The next morning, I went up the riverside trail of Sumida River, remembering the persons who had lived in Tokyo and passed away.  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment