2022-10-12

Green Center in Kitami City !


by Kazu

About a year passed since my wife and I visited my hometown Kitami City. The scenery from "the Green Center" on the hillside of the mountain located on the northern side of the city was was so nice and energizing for me. 
The botanical garden in the greenhouse of the facility contained a variety of the trees from the southern rainforest. It may cost a lot to maintain the system of the facility but it's my regular place to visit in Kitami.
The trees planted on the lawn grew up and got bigger than before. The countenances of the forest seemed to have changed a bit. The stone garden adjacent to this area was closed. New public works were conducted in that area. I have to protect the hometown that gave me a lot.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment