2021-03-03

Last Flight from Boston to Japan !



by Kazu

This is the scenery from the window of the aircraft  I took for the last international flight after the pandemic of covid-19 from Wuhan, China ?
We flew over North America and back to Japan. I was eager to buy fresh lobster at the airport in Boston but what I found in the terminal was only "lobster paste".
I wanted my wife to remember the taste of quality lobsters of Atlantic Ocean but I had to buy them in "Sato Suisan Fresh Seafood Company" headquartered in Ishikari City, Hokkaido. 
I am not sure when I will be able to take my wife to Boston, Massachusetts or the west coast or the east coast of Canada but I am dreaming the moment when my wife shows me her happy countenances, eating thdelicious lobsters. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment