2021-02-11

Boston Night !


by Kazu

I make a point of having dinner in "the Union Oyster House" and savoring Boston clam chowder, boiled lobster and fresh sushi-grade fresh oysters every time I visit Boston.   
Fortunately, we could be seated in the booth that had dedicated for the President of the United States of America John F. Kennedy. My wife and I used to have dinner in this booth when we visited Boston during my mandate in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
I took my staff and the senior officers of Hokkaido Board of Education to the restaurant and introduce the episode of JFK in the restaurant. I was very happy to be able to savor Boston Clam Chowder, sushi-grade fresh oyster and boiled lobster again in the Union Oyster House.
As some other guests to the restaurant showed their interest in the JFK booth in the restaurant, we gave them a chance to take photos in the booth. They seemed so happy to do that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment