2021-02-18

The Delegation from Hawaii visited Obihiro Hakuyo High School 2 !


by Kazu

Fortunately, the able and seasoned teachers of Kalani High School in Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii joined the delegation from Hawaii. I really appreciate this  opportunity to have the honor to have them all in Hokkaido and talk with them.   
Needless to say, I was so happy to be with them for a week in Hokkaido. It might have been my happiest time in my work of my life. Thank you again,  my friends in Hawaii !
The Principal of Hakuyo High School at that time Mr. Tsukamoto seemed to have established a solid friendship with Dr. Mitchell Otani, the Principal of Kalani High School but he stepped down after this visit of the Hawaiian Delegation and teach mathematics to the high school students now. I hope his successor will work amply.

No comments:

Post a Comment