2021-01-15

Lake Mashuu in the fog and Mysterious Pond !


by Kazu

There was a small cafe in Kiyosato Town adjacent to Shari Town. Sweet red-bean paste bun, pork bun, curry bun and panini we had were so delicious. After the quick bite, we headed to Lake Mashuu. We know a tune "Lake Mashuu in the fog" a singer Mr. Shinichi MORI sang before. The very white fog covered the lake on that day.  


My wife found pretty white flowers beside the lookout to see the lake. The blue blue surface of the lake could not be seen in this visit but because of the pandemic of covid-19 from Wuhan, Chinaand the weather over the lake, the lookout was not so crowded.
Going down from the lookout to "Kaminoko Ike" which means "the pond of the scion of God", we found mysterious blue color at the center of the pond. I could see some fish in the water. I had never seen such blue color in the lakes in Hokkaido. When there were 272 municipalities in Hokkaido, my wife and I visited all of them and took the photos of the country-signs but I had no chance to see the blue pond before that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment