2021-01-03

Hot Spring Water Fall Kamui Wakka !


by Kazu

I was waiting for my wife and aunt in my car until they finished trekking on the spring river and waterfall "Kamui Wakka Yu-no-Taki". My wife gave me the photos to share the current situation of the waterfall. There were so many automobiles near the entrance of  the waterfall but not so many people were on the river on that day.  



Some tourists might be exploring to the higher part of the waterfall. My wife and aunt seemed to use the sandals to walk around the river and waterfall. When we visited the waterfall for the first time, we wore swimsuit to jump into the hot spring pool on the upper side of the waterfall.    
But as you can see on this photo, it is prohibited to enter the dangerous area on the lower side and upper. After Shiretoko Peninsula was listed as one of the World Heritages of UNESCO, many things were changed for the preservation of the area and species. 

No comments:

Post a Comment