2021-01-07

Dinner in "Freeze" !


by Kazu

Smoking the cheese and sausages on the grill was so interesting and the aroma of cherry wood chips gave a twist to the food materials. They were much more impressive than I imagined before. The lighting for the dinner was also so nice and created the appropriate atmosphere.  
The sound of the creek flow was so comfortable on the backside of the villa. I hoped no brown bears would appear near there. At the foot of Mt. Shari-dake, nobody could could guarantee that. But we could forget the disaster caused by covid-19 from Wuhan, China for a while.  
We did not have to use the stove in the living room but I was tempted to burn the log in the stove even though that was in August. I was not sure until when the facility could be available in that year but I heard that the facility had no damage by covid-19 because of the structure and the stable clients who loved that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment