2021-01-01

From the gondola of the ropeway !


by Kazu

After enjoyed the beafutiful scenery of Sapporo City in " the Magic Hour", my wife and I went down the hillside of Mt. Moiwa. The city lights were flickering in the darkness of the evening. It might be the first time for us to take the ropeway of Mt.Moiwas in the evening.       

We are not sure when the pandemic of covid-19 from Wuhan, China will be kicked away from this world but I know that it will take more time for the recovery of the economy of the world.      
Currently, I am in charge of Adventure Travel World Summit 2021 Hokkaido to be held in September of 2021. Hokkaido will be the first place in Asia to host the summit. I hope we will be able to welcome approximately 700 people from the other parts of this globe.

No comments:

Post a Comment