2020-12-23

Before the darkness conquer the world !


by Kazu

I am so sorry for my mistake of the layout of photos. My wife and I stayed on the peak of Mt. Moiwa in Sapporo for fifteen minutes or so. The bar-hopping area Susukino in Sapporo was not the place of covid-19 infection cluster at that time. Many bars, restaurants and the places of entertainment are closed now. The owner and workers of the places are having tough time.   


The perfect world does not exist in this world. No discrimination, even relationship, what you want ? Ideal world may be different depending on each person. But if we could make it a real, what a wonderful thing it would be !
Many friends from overseas had stayed in my condo. so far. I wanted to teach them  what we Japanese had, what the real Japanese are like, what the real history of Japan are like. I want to keep my household the place of comfort, love and mutual understanding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment