2023-11-04

What we could see from the windows of Rokkatei Hakodate!


by Kazu

Turkish bellflowers were displayed in the foyer of the confectionery Rokkatei Hakodate. The volcano Mt. Esan could be seen at the end of the coastline. The surface of the ocean was also shining with the reflection of bright sunshine.   
This beach is not for swimming  but the dark and pale blue color made me imagine the landscape under the water. Most of the fish in the northern ocean don't have bright color but the ecology of them are so interesting and fascinating.  
Needless to say, they are so delicious on the variety of dishes and cuisine. I've never dived into the ocean around this area but after my retirement, I will try. I will swim along the coastline of Hokkaido Island and investigate with my eyes. It's my plan for the future. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment