2021-04-01

Yoshiushi Yakiniku again !


by Kazu

I took my wife to the Japanese BBQ restaurant "Yoshiushi" that provided top-quality beef produced in Furano City. I had dinner with the Ambassador of Ireland in Japan and the Mayor of Engaru Town before that. These were the starter of the dinner course in that evening. 
The dinner course costed about 100US$ per diem including the drink. The maitre D' looked so surprised to see the amount the beer I drank. The restaurant is run by Taniguchi Farm in Furano City.
Grilled Wagyu sushi was included in the course but the second dish was the selected Wagyu beef on that day. I think I had chose medium-rare sliced beef with fermented and dried bonito broth before but my wife chose to eat them with raw egg like Sukiyaki.   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment