2024-04-11

Friends from Seoul, Korea !


by Kazu

In February, I head many friends from Hawaii, Korea and other regions on this globe because Sapporo Snow Festival was held at the beginning of February. I had Yakitori dinner with the friends from Seoul, Korea on that day. 
As they brought up a variety of souvenirs from Korea, I treated them to grilled skewers in one of my favorite yakitori bars "Kushidori" from where the hospital my wife was recuperating.
During my wife's recuperation in the hospital, she was eager to have buckwheat noodle in "Shinoya", Sapporo near the hospital. I took her to the buckwheat noodle bar after she got out of the hospital.
We visited Suwa Shrine in Sapporo again and worshiped praying for the swift recovery of my wife. The hand-washing spot on the premises of the shrine was decorated beautifully as usual on that day.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment