2021-11-05

Lake Kuttara in Autumn, 2021!


by Kazu

There was a lookout to get the overview of Lake Kuttara and the sorroundings on our way from "Ohyunuma" to Lake Kuttara. A very narrow road led us to there. The branches of trees hid the lake but the colored autumnal foliage was so beautiful. 

I was eager to drop by the restroom near by but there was no restroom on the way to the lake.  I regretted my fault. The cold air cooled down my belly. Nevertheless, I drove my car to the lake with a small hope that there was a one beside the lake. 

But as a result, there was no restroom in the building beside the lake. We had to go back to the hot spring spa area to use the restroom. I headed t the hotel we would stay and checked in. I dropped off our luggage and went to the restroom in the hotel.


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment