2021-11-17

Cheese Cake in the cafe!


by Kazu

This is the chheese cake we could savor in the cafe Miyakoshiya Coffee of Muroran City. I love baked cheese cake and  rare cheese cake as well as apple pie without cinamon. A variety of  music CDs they have in the cafe and I love their taste.

I chose the cheese cake. My wife did chocolate brownie with milk cream. The gallery side of the building could be seen from the cafe. With the background scenery of the ocean, it looked like the world of sure realism.

I have never tried to dive into the ocean from this coast before but I got interested in the scenery under the water around this area.

The wooden deck may be used in warmer season but that may spoil the beautiful scenery from the window for the guests inside. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment