2020-09-06

Winds on the Strait !


by Kazu

I might have been a little bit tired after the long day of work on the day before our trip. I had come home at around two o'clock on the same day of our departure. But, I made a point of jogging around when I visited Hakodate City and I could not jog around my condo. early in the morning of our departure date, I went out to the coast near the hotel.
As we arrived in the hotel at around five o'clock on that day and the staying cost of the hotel was a little bit more expensive than the normal level of the hotel chain, I might as well stay in the room and enjoy lying on the tatami floor but I was eager to breathe on the beach near the hotel.
What do you think about the appearance of the room we stayed? It was possible for us to stay in such room for a few days, romping around in Hakodate City but for youngsters, particularly for Japanese youngsters, it is not so preferable to stay in the hotel longer than a day because of the cost-performance. They and we need to experience aas many hotels as we can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment