2020-09-04

Esashi to Port City Hakodate !


by Kazu

The Japanese traditional patisserie in Esashi Town "Yamadaya" has the history since the town was established. The rice cakes that contain the sweet red bean paste are incrediblly delicious and the rice cakes that contain strawberry and sweet red bean paste are my favorite. The season of strawberry and aweet red bean rice cake is limited, so please make sure you check the procucts "Yamadaya" san sells what and when on the web.
After the regulation of travel was removed, it was the first hotel my wife and I stayed. The name of the hotel is "Umi-no-Kaze" which means "the wind on the strait or ocean" run by Noguchi Tourism Company headquartered in Hokkaido.
The image of this type of room was "Taisho Era" in Japan. It had a private hot spring bath room in it. "Taisho Era" was after Meiji Era following Edo Era and before Showa Era of World Wars. It was very comfortable to soak my body in the bath tub. My wife and I were so satisfied with the room and the food.

No comments:

Post a Comment