2020-08-27

The First Lady of Waikiki !


by Kazu

I had arranged an interview with former Governor of Hokkido Ms. Harumi Takahashi and my bro. in Honolulu Mr. Pali Kaaihue, TV producer and musician here in Moana Surfrider Westin Resort and Spa in 2017. The movie film was so nice but I should make the most of that for the promotion of Hokkaido.
My wife and I have visited there again but that time, we went there for enjoying afternoon tea with sandwiches and cakes. My wife is so missing Hawaii and our friends living there, to be honest.
I think Moana Surfrider was the first hotel we stayed in Hawaii one year after our marriage. We stayed in the old original building of the hotel, so the room was a little bit narrower than the new wing but we really enjoyed "the First Lady in Waikiki" and I bought a pendant of open heart by Tiffany in the hotel. It was 27 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment