2020-08-28

Afternoon Tea in the First Lady of Waikiki !


by Kazu

I am also missing my friends in Hawaii and sea turtle in the ocean. Sipping tropical drink was also so nice in this area. I am getting eager to savor again this afternoon tea set in Moana Surfrider Westin Resort and Spa.
My wife loves to see and have such pretty and delicious tea set in Waikiki. I can not imagine almost vacant Moana Surfrider but that must be real now. What was wron on this globe , my friends ?
After enjoed enough the afternoon tea in Moana Surfrider Westin Resort and Spa, we headed to Ala Moana Center to meet Senator Mr. Glen Wakai and his wife Miki-san. We were almost full  but before late dinner, they kindly treat us to nice culinary delicacies in cozy restaurant in Ala Moana Center. Thank you so much, Glen-san and Miki-san.

No comments:

Post a Comment