2020-08-26

Hokkaido Fair in Honolulu !


by Kazu

I've never seen guarana drink in the USA. I heard that it was imported from Brazil to Hokkaido before coca cola swept Japane from sea to sea. Potato chips and corn frakes made in Hokkaido were displayed in the front line.
I've never compared the taste of "Lays" potato chips made in Canada, that in the USA with their counterpart in Japan but in order to make the customer open the door to the new products, some kinds of advantages will be required, I think. It may be difficult to let them get over the hardle to the new one for them.
"Fukubukuro" which means  "Lucky bags" were near the entrance of the supermarket. After the pandemic of Wuhan virus from China, those supermarket might have been closed in the "Lockdown" situation in Hawaii. We have to buy Hawaii products to save the people in Hawaii, I think. Macademia neuts, coffee, dried fruits, island slipper and so on. Let us buy them on the Internet !

No comments:

Post a Comment