2020-08-06

The End of the Journey !



by Kazu

Everybody of my delegation members seemed to be so satisfied with the taste of the German culture. A variety of "burst" filled us up so comfortably under the shade of the restaurant "Paulaner".
It may be a little bit difficult for tourists to find this restaurant but we had an able tour guide during this jaunt.
I have been to Munich with my wife about twenty years ago during my mandate in Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA but it was the first time for me to visit Frankfurt, I think. It was a very nice place for transit with an appropriate time for day trip to downtown.
 This is the aircraft we took to come back to Japan. I could find a refreshing room with shower in the terminal building for a quality sleep during the flight. Adieu Frankfurt !

No comments:

Post a Comment