2020-07-29

As an emcee of the dinner !


by Kazu

Some participants asked me to take photos with them and gave me some souvenirs. As an emcee of the dinner party, I responded to their requests sincerely. We should keep this good relationship and hand down to the next generations too.
I was so happy to see them enjoying the dinner and chats with the Hokkaido Delegation members. It may be a challenge for the next generation of the association to keep their command in Japanese language. 
The next morning, the Vice Governor of Hokkaido Mr. Yusuke NAKANO and I visited the State House of Sao Paulo to pay a courtesy call on the top brasses of the state. The President of Brazil Hokkaido Culture and Welfare Association Mr. Norinobu OHNUMA and the City Council member Mr. Aurelio NOMURA came with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment