2019-01-27

Hotel Chateau de Bangkok 2 !


by Kazu

I'd done jogging and bathing in the morning on that day, so I did not swim. It was partly because I was not sure the quality of the pool water on th roof top. In my business jaunts, I forgot to bring swimming gear with me. It might be the sign of my guardian to keep me swimming and catching germ. 
The sports gym next to the swimming pool was so well-equipped and nice. Even after check-out, we could use the shower room in the gym before  the departure of red-eye flight to New Chitose International Airport. That was very helpful for us to have a good sleep on the aircraft.




Chateau de Bangkok is in very convenient aea near the big famous hotels including Prestige Ohkura Bangkok. Many apartments and condominiums could be seen from the roof top too. Living in Bangkok may be stimulating and exciting.

1 comment: