2022-01-14

Lunch in Hotel Solaria in Sapporo !

 


by Kazu

I stayed in Hotel Solaria Sapporo near my condo. and office with my wife again. It was "Manpuku Plan" which means we will be filled up with delicious food during our stay though that included lunch and breakfast, not dinner. The lunch included some kinds of main dish and buffet-style side menu.    
I chose Ukraine fried chicken with basil sauce inside with sauteed foie gras. My wife chose grilled beef as the main dish. A variety of sweets and culinary delight sourced locally in Hokkaido. Alcohol drink can be ordered but I did not in the lunch because I would like to do exercise after the lunch on that day.  
There are two treadmills and one stationary bike are in the small gym in the hotel but to avoid infection, only one person can use the gym and the reservation is required beforehand. It's very comfortable to stay in this hotel but the capacity of the gym is so limited.

No comments:

Post a Comment