2022-01-25

Ala Moana Center Stage !


by Kazu

This is the center stage of Ala Moana Center where the indigenous people in Hokkaido Ainu showed their best performance of their traditional music and dance. I was not there at that time but I can easily imagine the enthusiasm shown by the performer and the audience.

More than  eight million tourists visited Ala Moana Center every year before the plandemic of covid-19 on this globe. The State of Hawaii might be the place that experienced toughest time brought by the plandemic. 
Fla dance and other performances were arranged on this stage on that day. I am wondering if I would be able to take my wife to this place again in the not-so-distant future or not. The  newest variant more infectious than omicron variant were found in France.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment