2020-04-20

Jogging around on the hillside of Mt. Asahidake and breakfast!



by Kazu

I've never stayed in this "Hotel Deer Valley" but I dropped by during my jogging around in that area before. The outlook of the hotel was so nice and the atmosphere of the hotel seemed so nice onn the web at   https://www.deervalley.jp/floor/index.html
An auto-loader was taking off the snow on the approach road to the hotel, I could not reach the hotel in that morning. The facilities in front of Hotel Deer Valley seemed to be closed and not in service in winter.
I came back to the Hotel La Vista and warmed up my body in th hot spring spa of the hotel. The temperature of the hot spring bath was so nice and amazing to heal the body.
Usually, the breakfast of the hotel La Vista is buffet style but to reduce the possibility of virus infection, the set menu breakfast had been served on the table separated each other. 


No comments:

Post a Comment