2023-04-14

MIO PASTALOGY in Honolulu !


by Kazu

We had the first meal in Honolulu at this eatery on the mountain side of Waikiki. A Kitchen car named "Dell's Kitchen & Bakery" was in front of the eatery but I was not sure if the car was used by the eatery we had lunch on that day. 
Well-designed kitchen car caught my eyes so much that I easily imagine the scenery the citizens of Honolulu swamp to the kitchen car. I was not sure what kind of automobile was the base of this car.If anybody knows about this design, please give me the information. 
It seemed that the residential part was upstairs of the building. No flamboyant sign could not be seen around the building but the eatery seemed to be so popular in the city. We had pork cutlet lunch on that day ! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment