2020-06-25

In front of the Monumento Bandeiras in last August !


by Kazu

Putting in the information on the public security level in Sao Paulo worked wonders during our visit to Paraguay and Brazil. As a logistic and security officer for the delegation, I did not feel difficulty in taking them around in South America.
When I visited Buenos Aires of Argentina, one of the immigrants from Hokkaido Mr. Hirose had told me about his experience to be robbed by some youths in Escobar. He was inserted the rifling of a hand gun in his mouth and hit on his head with the grip of the gun.
 He was bleeding at that time. But he told me that even after experiencing such terrible situation, he  thought the public security level in Argentina was better than in Brazil. I told his episode to all the delegation members before our visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment