2023-06-08

The Roadside Station in Engaru Town !


by Kazu

To be honest, we didn't expect that level of  taste in  the eatery of the Roadside Station in Engaru Town. Our select for lunch on  that day was curry doria topped with molten cheese and  chicken salad sandwich. 
The recipe seemed  to  have been  well-developed and  supervised by seasoned and  skilled chef. The pickled cabbage and  raw lettuce sourced locally was so nice to  have with the steamed or boiled chicken breast and the special Caesar sauce.
We were so impressed by the taste and  the well-trained staff of  the eatery. 
Besides, we  were able to visit my  hometown Kitami City since in summer of 2022. 
The scenery of  my  hometown that could be seen from  the Green Center energized me so  much every time I dropped by on  my  way of  jogging early in the morning.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment