2020-02-22

Wrap up and Next !


by Kazu

Above is the memorial photo of all the participants to the dinner hosted by Hokkaido Government and Hokkaido Legislative Assembly. I was convinced that this bond should be kept as long as we can. The immigrants from Hokkaido and their family need their identity derived from Hokkaido, Japan to fight against a variety of challenges and unfair situations.
Hotel Sheraton Asuncion did have so nice training gym available from 6:00 a.m. but I used it from 5:30 a.m. Some apples and bananas were placed on the table for quick energy charge. Bananas are best for that, I think.
Such night scenery could be seen from the gym. It was very calm early in the morning. Nobody was on the same floor other than me. I make a point of doing my routine training even in foreign country but it was the first time for me to use tread mill, avoiding the danger of jogging around outside of the building.


No comments:

Post a Comment