2026-09-19

The Riceball Bar "Kai" near my condo. again !


by Kazu

The ceiling of the Rice Ball Bar "Kai" was so high that the not-so-spacious room in the bar felt so comfortable with a variety of plants. The basement of a condominium building seemed to be made the most of and so popular for ladies.
I chose plain and grilled-salmon rice ball plate with a variety of veggies and and potato soup. It was more voluminous than I expected before. I think ladies may be filled up with only one rice ball plate.
After the lunch, we headed to the cafe run by one of the most famous and popular confectionery in Hokkaido Rokkatei, Sapporo Headquarters flagship shop.The seasonal blue berry with ice cream and whip cream was so refreshing and inspiring.. other than that, we had Maccha-taste shaved ice topped with ice cream and sweet boiled red beans. Eatery-hopping on that day was so funny and refreshing. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment