2021-10-09

What does allure us to this heaven !


by Kazu

The aroma of the mother ocean "Pacific Ocean" and the livings of our friends Hawaiian people gave us the second wing to fight against the contradiction of the human being society.  

 

I have to take my wife to Hilton Village in Honolulu by the end of September, 2022 but I am not sure at this moment, if I will be able to complete my mission or not.  If the world has not changed, I would be able to extend the validity of our right to stay in the village but we would not be able to bear the life without refreshing ourselves in Hawaii.
I have never tried surfing before but every time I passed by the statue of Duke Kuhio, I greet to the statue and remind me of him because one of my friends in Honolulu recommended me to do that. Anybody knows the reason ? 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment