2019-12-08

Spicy hot noodle soup stand in Sapporo!


by Kazu

The Sapporo Branch restaurant of  "Shibire Noodle Soup Rousokuya"
headquartered in Ginza Area of Tokyo Metropolice opened in last October. Japanese pepper work wonders in this tantanmen noodle soup. I felt the striking taste of the spice so nicely. It was a little bit too salty for my wife but so good for me. "Shibire" means numbness in Japanese.
Tantanmen is one of my favorite noodle soup on this globe. I think it is a kind of art in Chinese culture. There are many ramen noodle soup restarants that specialized in Tantanmen noudle soup and mushroomed around this restaurant near Sapporo JR Station. The competition seemed to be so harsh nowadays. I will try another tantanmen noodle soup restaurant in the near future. I can not find the official URL of the branch restaurant in Sapporo but it can be seen at
https://hokkaidos.net/rousokuya-sapporo/


No comments:

Post a Comment