2019-05-08

Hokkaido Hawaii Relationship !


by Kazu

I hope that  The Honorable Mr. David IGE Governor of the State of Hawaii, the USA would be able to visit Hokkaido this year but he is and will be very busy.
 A variety of events he has already been booked in are well-planned on this globe. Even so, I am eager to have him hear in Hokkaido during my mandate as Director for International Exchange of Hokkaido Government.
 Even if his official visit to Hokkaido will be in next year or later, I will do my best and contribute to making his fabulous memory in Hokkaido.
I promise in front of Manoa Waterfalls.

1 comment:

  1. * KUNJUNGI SITUS KAMI DI *

    WWW.ID303.INFO


    MENANG BERAPAPUN, PASTI KAMI BAYAR !!! *


    * Melayani LiveChat 7 x 24 Jam Nonstop :

    - WA : 08125522303
    - BBM : CSID303



    Trik Judi Sabung Ayam S128


    Agen Judi Bola Sbobet Terpercaya


    www.id303.live/s128

    ReplyDelete