2020-03-10

Guests on the stage !


by Kazu

I am so sorry for failing to introduce the guests on the stage in the ceremony. From the right-hand side, Ambassador of Japan to Paraguay His Excellency Mr. Naohiro ISHIDA and his wife, President of Paraguay-Hokkaido Society Mr. Naoki SHIROSAWA, Vice Governor of Hokkaido Mr. Yusuke NAKANO,

 Speaker of Hokkaido Legislative Assembly Mr. Noritoshi MURATA and his wife, President of Japan-Brazil,Paraguay Friendship League in Hokkaido Legislative Assembly Mr. Noritomo WADA were in the front row on the stage.
Other than that, in the second row, ther were President of Argentine Hokkaido Society Mr. Tetsuya Hirose whom I met when I visited Argentine to celebrate the 100th Anniversary of the Immigrants to Argentine from Hokkaido in August of 2017. He remembered me once I saw him. We had not thought  we would  meet again in Paraguay.


No comments:

Post a Comment