2024-10-16

Hakodate City early in the morning !


by Kazu

I could successfully  get up early in the morning on that day despite our night walk the day before. I could see these scenery with rising sun. No jogger could not be seen other than myself.
I think the fishermen in Hakodate must have got up much earlier than me and might raise glasses when I woke up. I love to feel the aroma of veggies and fruits during my jogging around Sapporo Central Wholesale Market but I could not fell the same kind of aroma near the wholesale market in the bay area. 
The buildings and ships reflected the sunshine and lit up the shade of the buildings.The air that contained the salt of the ocean seemed to be good to our throat and lungs. I felt easier and comfortable breathing during my jogging on the hillside of Mt. Hakodate.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment