2023-03-18

The Forum in Hawaii Japan Economic Summit 2017!


by Kazu

To be surprised, my former immediate superior in Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan was introduced in the opening session of Japan-Hawaii Economic Summit 2017 held in Mauna Lani Bay Hotel and Resort, as Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Minister of the Japanese Embassy in Washington D.C.. . 
When I talked to him after he delivered a speech, he was so surprised at my presence in the venue. I explained to him that Hokkaido Prefectural Government had established the Sister-state Affiliation with Hawaii.
My former colleague in the Embassy of Japan to Canada helped me so much to established the sister-state affiliation and to arrange the logistic plan for the delegation from Hokkaido. The event was like a reunion of my former superior and colleagues.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment