2021-09-30

Black Wood Grill in Miru, Niseko 2!


by Kazu

Hamburgers are the main menu for lunch in the restaurant "Black Wood Grill" run by MIRU Niseko. I chose Double Patty Double Cheese Hamburger set that included fried potato and drink. I thought "Wagu Hamburger" was so fascinating and popular when the restaurant was introduced in a certain TV program but I could not find that on the menu. 
This is what I had, Double Patty Double Cheese Hamburger Set. My wife chose Cheese Hamburger Set as you can see over my dish. We were so satisfied with the taste and the quality of the beef and veggies.
My wife could eat up the hamburger and potato but she could not have a space in her stomach for dinner even after five hours later. She seemed to be so fascinated by the landscape and the hamburger. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment