2020-10-15

Swinging in the wind !


by Kazu

Above is what my wife had been looking forward to. My wife urged me to by the logs for camp fire but it took half an hour to see the flame from the log. I struggled to ignite the logs to start the camp fire. As a result, I used the charcoal we had used for grilling the meats and veggies. As I wanted to see the bigger fire, I threw a magazine into the fireplace.  
As I started the camp fire, I had to stay there to control the fire. My wife who had been looking forward to the camp fire, went to hot spring spa before its close. She was sitting around the fire but the smoke drifted around her.  It might have been a little bit toon tough for her being smoked.
I had to start the fire to grill the toast, bread and meat again. I had already used most of the charcoal in the night but we found very convenient charcoal thatr could be ignited even with small fire of a match. During my struggling, my wife was so relaxed on the chair swinging in the wind.  

No comments:

Post a Comment