2020-10-13

Glamorous Camping in Takikawa City 2!


by Kazu

Setting up the tents is much easier than building a cottage or bungalow. If there is a enough space in the warehouse to stock the furniture and tents as well as the deck on the ground, glamorous camping may be so lucrative. Takikawa camping site was near Ishikari River in the city.
Watching the waterflow of the river from the hammock was so nice and made me so relaxed. A chair shaped like a cocoon was hung beside the tent on the deck. My wife was so pleased and satisfied with sitting on the chair swinging.
This is the grilling and dining space and the hammock I enjoyed. Before grilling the food and having dinner, I went to hot spring spa "Tamayura" next to the camping site. Hot spring bath is a "must" for me when I have to sleep in the tent.

No comments:

Post a Comment